Get Involved with Staffordshire Scouts
• Do you want to help shape the future for 1000’s of young people?
• Do you want to help support development of amazing programmes around Staffordshire?
• Does being part of a dynamic team sound inviting?
• Is thinking outside of the box something you do?
• Could you do a short term role, to have a long term impact?
• Can you inspire people to do even greater things in life?
• Do you want a flexible role that will work around your current Scouting roles?
We need enthusiastic, inspiring people to help drive our County Team forward and help us make a difference to more young people in Staffordshire. Scouting is changing for the better and so are we.
Staffordshire is a large County and we would like to split the Assistant County Commissioner Roles, geographically between people. We are looking to supplement the great team we currently have with more like-minded, positive leaders from around the County.
We are currently recruiting for:
• Assistant County Commissioners (ACCs) for Beavers/Cubs/Scouts
• County Leaders for Cubs, Scouts & Explorers
Please click on the links below to read the flyers for more information –