• Can you encourage young people to have their first night away from home?
• Can you talk to anyone from 6 to 106?
• Do you want to help develop young people?
• Does being part of a dynamic team sound inviting?
• Want to help shape the future for 1000’s of young people?
• Is thinking outside of the box something you do?
• Could you do a short term role, to have a long term impact?
• Can you inspire people to do even greater things in life?
• Do you want a flexible role that will work around your life?
We need enthusiastic, inspiring people to help drive our County Team forward and help us make a difference to more young people in Staffordshire.
Scouting is changing for the better and so are we. Staffordshire is a large County and we would like to split the ACC Roles, geographically between people.
We are currently recruiting for:
• ACCs for Beavers/Cubs/Scouts/Explorers/SAS
• ACC Youth Involvement
If you want to apply or want more information please contact Paul Creaser on (c/o County Office) 01889 567018 or email email@example.com