Since the last update the Staffordshire contingent to the Jamboree have-
- attended the opening ceremony
- been to the top of Mount Fugio
- taken part in the Global Development Village part of the programme, joined a Japanese Unit for tea they had lovely food and a good old sing song, they even did the oakey cokey which the Japanese loved!
- Watched an evening show with the Red Bull air show, live bands, Prime Minister and Crowned Prince of Japan!
- Lucy proudly raised the Union Flag on Sunday morning.
- Sunday was Cultural Exchange Day.