This week, 4 – 8 November 2019, we are saying a big THANK YOU to all our Trustees who volunteer their time across Staffordshire’s 121 Scout Groups and 12 Districts and help to ensure that young people and adults can develop their #skillsforlife
Becoming a Scout Trustee
Scout Trustees contribute to the running of the Scout Group, by providing support to the Local Group Manager to develop the Scouting provision within the local community ensuring that the best quality of Scouting is delivered to young people in the local area. They also ensure compliance with relevant legislation and requirements of the Scout Association.
Becoming a Scout Trustee means:
1. You will help to support and develop local Scouting, allowing young people in the area to experience fun, friendship and everyday adventure.
2. You will put your existing skills and experience to good use.
3. It’s a great way to meet new people.
4. You will learn new skills that could help build your CV, or just add to your experience or confidence in certain areas.
5. Your work will make a difference to young people involved in Scouting locally.
If you would like to find out more please contact us via our contact page.